Top 10 Tech Tools: An Interactive Graphic

With so many free and user friendly tech tools available for teachers, it's hard to know where to begin to put together a list of the best tools for teaching and learning so I decided to take a look at my own resources to determine which tools I use the most. Rather than posting another running list of tools, features and uses, I decided to present the information visually, through an interactive ThingLink graphic. I used the new colored nubbins available to make it easier for visitors to explore areas of interest more efficiently. 




Scroll over the image and click on the colored nubbins to explore this intertwined collection of resources. As you explore the graphic please consider contributing your own content to share examples of ways to use these tools in education.



Cast your vote for the Top 100 Tools for Learning 2012 on the Learning in the Social Workplace blog, by Jane Hart.

2 comments

What a great way to showcase your favorite tools. Outstanding!

Reply

I agree - very impressive, both the content, and the interactive display tool!

Reply

Share